Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4S got stuck. The screen shows a sign that I must connect it to the iTunes.

I tried to update my iPhone 4S but I couldn't... the iTunes screen shows a message of error. Now, my iPhone got stuck on a screen that shows I must connect to the iTunes. I tried all kind of tricks to put my iPhone back to work, including physically disconnecting the battery. None of the actions solved the problem. Do you know what can I do to solve this problem? Tks.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:39 AM

You actually opened the phone and physically disconnected the battery? Oh my...........

You should never attempt to open an iPhone and in doing so, you could have damaged it. Try the suggestions in this link about restoring your phone, but if they don't work, it's time to buy a modern iPhone anyway.

Click here --> If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 8:39 AM in response to ronaldo265

You actually opened the phone and physically disconnected the battery? Oh my...........

You should never attempt to open an iPhone and in doing so, you could have damaged it. Try the suggestions in this link about restoring your phone, but if they don't work, it's time to buy a modern iPhone anyway.

Click here --> If you see the Restore screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My iphone 4S got stuck. The screen shows a sign that I must connect it to the iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.