Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 4 screen shows at the top support apple.com/iphone/restore beneath this is the iTunes icon, beneath this is an upward pointing arrow and the power cable.

My iPhone 4 is stuck. iTunes suggested I should turn off the 'phone but the same situation continued. I reloaded iTunes on my pc to make so i was up to date. but my phone remains stuck on the same screen. seems that my my phone is not connected / orrecognised . The cable is attached.

Posted on May 25, 2020 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 2:04 AM

Perhaps it is on recovery mode. See this article for help:--> If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support using the link provided at the bottom of the article itself.

Regards

Giulio

4 replies

my iPhone 4 screen shows at the top support apple.com/iphone/restore beneath this is the iTunes icon, beneath this is an upward pointing arrow and the power cable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.