Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your company charged me for Apple TV and I never ordered it.

I got charged for Apple TV and I did not order it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 4:05 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. You are not addressing Apple or its employees here.

There is no charge for the Apple TV app.

• There is a charge for Apple TV+, if you subscribe to that, for the time after the free trial. Did you have a free trial before that you didn’t cancel?
  • There can be charges for other content through the Apple TV app, again only for what you have ordered/initiated.
  • If you never signed up for Apple TV+ or other Apple TV app services, and no-one else has access to your account to do so, then you shouldn’t be charged for any Apple TV related services.

Note that there may be third party scammers out there, just as everywhere when money is involved.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

- If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

- See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

↳ This will detail all charges to your account, so that you can be sure exactly what it is about.

Verify your subscriptions, to see if you want to continue them.

If you want to dispute any charges, then contact the iTunes Store staff. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 4:05 PM in response to 272miner

This is a user-to-user forum. You are not addressing Apple or its employees here.

There is no charge for the Apple TV app.

• There is a charge for Apple TV+, if you subscribe to that, for the time after the free trial. Did you have a free trial before that you didn’t cancel?
  • There can be charges for other content through the Apple TV app, again only for what you have ordered/initiated.
  • If you never signed up for Apple TV+ or other Apple TV app services, and no-one else has access to your account to do so, then you shouldn’t be charged for any Apple TV related services.

Note that there may be third party scammers out there, just as everywhere when money is involved.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

- If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

- See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

↳ This will detail all charges to your account, so that you can be sure exactly what it is about.

Verify your subscriptions, to see if you want to continue them.

If you want to dispute any charges, then contact the iTunes Store staff. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Your company charged me for Apple TV and I never ordered it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.