Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How was I charged for Apple TV?

How did I get charged for Apple TV when I did order it?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 3:41 PM

Can you elaborate?

Did you find the charge mentioned in your purchase history for your Apple ID account?

Subscriptions do not start by themselves. It is always user-initiated. Subscriptions will continue as paid after a free trial, though. Someone with access to your Apple ID account (or through Family Sharing with Purchase Sharing) will have started the subscription. If that subscription is now listed as active on your account, then you would have received a confirmation email when that subscription started. See your subscriptions overview - Apple.

If you have subscriptions that you do not wish to continue, then you can cancel those. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you received an email or message with a charge, that is not referenced elsewhere, then consider its authenticity.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you noticed a charge to you bank account, but not referenced on your Apple ID account, then consider if someone else has access to your payment method.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 3:41 PM in response to Begoodgirl

Can you elaborate?

Did you find the charge mentioned in your purchase history for your Apple ID account?

Subscriptions do not start by themselves. It is always user-initiated. Subscriptions will continue as paid after a free trial, though. Someone with access to your Apple ID account (or through Family Sharing with Purchase Sharing) will have started the subscription. If that subscription is now listed as active on your account, then you would have received a confirmation email when that subscription started. See your subscriptions overview - Apple.

If you have subscriptions that you do not wish to continue, then you can cancel those. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you received an email or message with a charge, that is not referenced elsewhere, then consider its authenticity.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you noticed a charge to you bank account, but not referenced on your Apple ID account, then consider if someone else has access to your payment method.

How was I charged for Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.