Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can‘t log in Netflix on Apple TV 4K

Hi, i cant log in Netflix on my Apple TV 4K. I tried many solutions but it didnt work. Everytime i try to log in, netflix said: Your Netflix account name or password couldn't be verified. ... Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information. CODE: 113. I tried to call Netflix customer support million times and there r some ways that didnt work to me:

1) Update Apple TV. Now i got newest apple tv update: 14.6

2) Reset Netflix account Password and email

3) Reinstall netflix

4) Change internet connection of Apple Tv from wifi to my phone‘s LTE

5) Unplug apple tv 2-3 minutes and plug back

and Netflix customer support told me its problem of Apple, not them.

i dont know what i can do more. Anyone has solutions?

thank you

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 10:53 AM

5 replies

Jul 12, 2021 3:20 AM in response to Giangnguyen3012

Hi, i cant log in Netflix on my Apple TV 4K. I tried many solutions but it didnt work. Everytime i try to log in, netflix said: Your Netflix account name or password couldn't be verified. ... Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information. CODE: 113. I tried to call Netflix customer support million times and there r some ways that didnt work to me:

1) Update Apple TV. Now i got newest apple tv update: 14.6

2) Reset Netflix account Password and email

3) Reinstall netflix

4) Change internet connection of Apple Tv from wifi to my phone‘s LTE

5) Unplug apple tv 2-3 minutes and plug back

and Netflix customer support told me its problem of Apple, not them.

THEN, i contacted with Apple again and again with Netflix. Netflix fixed my account for about 48 hours. After 48 hours i can log in Netflix again

I hope it helps.

I can‘t log in Netflix on Apple TV 4K

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.