Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My KAMOOT cycling APP is duplicating rides on my Apple Watch Fitness. Which delete option do I Choose?

My KAMOOT cycling APP is duplicating rides on my Apple Watch Fitness. Which delete option do I Choose? The only issue I have is when I view "WORKOUTS", the KAMOOT rides are added to "Total Monthly Workouts". A good example if I ride 6 days in a week with both the KAMOOT app and Apple Watch tracking my rides, the Apple watch Fitness app on my iphone says I did 12 total rides.

I have 2 options - (1) Delete Workout & Data OR (2) Delete Workout Only. I don't know what these options mean. Which is the best choice?

Thanks for your help.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 2:00 PM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2021 1:34 AM in response to benjamestaylor

Also check your data sources in the health app and if kamoot is listed move it to the top of the list,this gives kamoot priority of data entry instea of the apple workout app.

Jul 9, 2021 2:23 PM in response to benjamestaylor

Delete workout and data removes the workout entry and the time,distance etc.

Delete workout only removes the entry for the workout but keeps time,distance etc.

My KAMOOT cycling APP is duplicating rides on my Apple Watch Fitness. Which delete option do I Choose?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.