📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces AirPods 4 and the world’s first all-in-one hearing health experience with AirPods Pro 2. Learn more >

Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I fine my AirPods

How can I find my AirPods? I think they have been stolen

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 2:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 2:20 PM

You can find the last known location of your Airpods using Find My, however, it will not update until it connects to your device.

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

Also check out the help link below regarding your lost Airpods:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro or AirPods Max – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 2:20 PM in response to Dancbird123

You can find the last known location of your Airpods using Find My, however, it will not update until it connects to your device.

If you are unable to find your Airpod, Apple does sell replacements, where you can pay to replace one individual Airpod and you can look into it here AirPods Repair – Official Apple Support

If you have lost both your Airpods and/or case, it might be more economical to buy a new set.

Also check out the help link below regarding your lost Airpods:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro or AirPods Max – Apple Support

How can I fine my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.