Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An unauthorized purchase was made on the behalf of my daughter. But I don’t see the purchase. What should I do??

An unauthorized purchase was made on the behalf of my daughter. But I don’t see the purchase and would like to process a refund. What should I do??

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 10:37 PM

Nivri1987 Said:

"An unauthorized purchase was made on the behalf of my daughter. But I don’t see the purchase and would like to process a refund. What should I do??"

-------

Unhide this Purchase:

Perhaps this have become a Hidden Purchase? To see if that is the case, unhide it.

Getting a Refund:

As for getting a refund, note that these are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, you need to take that up with Apple. Go Bere: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. If you still need support, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 10:37 PM in response to Nivri1987

Nivri1987 Said:

"An unauthorized purchase was made on the behalf of my daughter. But I don’t see the purchase and would like to process a refund. What should I do??"

-------

Unhide this Purchase:

Perhaps this have become a Hidden Purchase? To see if that is the case, unhide it.

Getting a Refund:

As for getting a refund, note that these are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, you need to take that up with Apple. Go Bere: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. If you still need support, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

An unauthorized purchase was made on the behalf of my daughter. But I don’t see the purchase. What should I do??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.