You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPadOS 18 is now available

Explore new ways to work with Apple Pencil, discover new experiences in apps, and customize iPad even further. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore my words with friends games on my iPad.

please restore my Words with Friends games on my iPad

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Whatloveis,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your iPad. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you.  If we understand correctly, the game "Words with Friends" is no longer on your iPad.   We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. To start, can you explain if it disappeared when moving to a new iPad? Does the game give you an error message or say it's disabled? Make sure you have the most current Operating System on your device (Settings > General > Software Update)

Check for the game app to redownload:

Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you are looking for game history, you'll want to reach out to the app developer:

How to contact an app developer

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2021 11:01 AM in response to Whatloveis

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Whatloveis,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your iPad. You have come to the right place and we are happy to assist you.  If we understand correctly, the game "Words with Friends" is no longer on your iPad.   We can understand why you’d reach out for a solution. To start, can you explain if it disappeared when moving to a new iPad? Does the game give you an error message or say it's disabled? Make sure you have the most current Operating System on your device (Settings > General > Software Update)

Check for the game app to redownload:

Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you are looking for game history, you'll want to reach out to the app developer:

How to contact an app developer

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Best regards.

Restore my words with friends games on my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.