Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Words with Friends and games on my iPad all of a sudden and cannot sync with my iPhone…help

Suddenly lost Words with Friends on my iPad…it is still on my iPhone…I deleted app and reinstalled but it does not take me back with my original games.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 6:48 AM

Be aware that deleting an App from your device also deletes any locally stored data associated with the App - such as saved games.

You may need to seek assistance from the App Developer in order to establish how, if possible, your saved game data might be recovered:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 6:48 AM in response to Gbugster

Be aware that deleting an App from your device also deletes any locally stored data associated with the App - such as saved games.

You may need to seek assistance from the App Developer in order to establish how, if possible, your saved game data might be recovered:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Lost Words with Friends and games on my iPad all of a sudden and cannot sync with my iPhone…help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.