Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reinstall apple wallet back on Home Screen?

Hi, I was delete apple wallet from my Home Screen in the past, I now want to reinstall it back. Please show me how to do.

thanks

Tram

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 10:42 AM

Hi Tram,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We're glad you've reached out for help adding Wallet app back to your Home Screen.

Since the Wallet app can't be deleted, but can be removed from the Home Screen, you should be able to locate it in the App Library, then simply drag it back to your preferred Home Screen page.

Here's a guide to help:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you're unable to locate the Wallet app in your App Library, head into Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If these are enabled, tap on Allowed Apps, and verify that Wallet isn't disabled there.

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 10:42 AM in response to tram9c

Hi Tram,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We're glad you've reached out for help adding Wallet app back to your Home Screen.

Since the Wallet app can't be deleted, but can be removed from the Home Screen, you should be able to locate it in the App Library, then simply drag it back to your preferred Home Screen page.

Here's a guide to help:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you're unable to locate the Wallet app in your App Library, head into Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If these are enabled, tap on Allowed Apps, and verify that Wallet isn't disabled there.

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

How to reinstall apple wallet back on Home Screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.