Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote Slide Size Changing Issue(For HP pc)

Question: I just want to know how to change size of keynote slide if i have a HP computer and not a mac. For me, it only shows 2 options, the transitions and the slide option..

But there's no option named (DOCUMENT)... SO can anybody please help me I've been struggling for a while and couldn't find a solution?!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 5:09 AM

If you are using a windows based computer, you will be using Keynote iCloud. This online version is a much simplified version of Keynote for Mac.

Changing slide size of an existing presentation is not available in Keynote iCloud.

There are only two slide sizes available in Keynote iCloud: wide 16:9 and Standard 4:3.

To use a different slide size when using Keynote iCloud, you would have to select the Standard 4:3 option when starting a new presentation in the Theme Chooser:

As a work around, you could download the presentation, open in Keynote on a Mac and change the slide size in the Document Inspector.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 5:09 AM in response to Alooy2424

If you are using a windows based computer, you will be using Keynote iCloud. This online version is a much simplified version of Keynote for Mac.

Changing slide size of an existing presentation is not available in Keynote iCloud.

There are only two slide sizes available in Keynote iCloud: wide 16:9 and Standard 4:3.

To use a different slide size when using Keynote iCloud, you would have to select the Standard 4:3 option when starting a new presentation in the Theme Chooser:

As a work around, you could download the presentation, open in Keynote on a Mac and change the slide size in the Document Inspector.

Keynote Slide Size Changing Issue(For HP pc)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.