Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch SE calendar problems

If I open the calendar on my watch I can't really use it as I use it on my iPhone. I cannot choose the day I want unless I click on today and I swap right or left - so it takes a long time to check events on days that are far from today's date. On the attached screenshot it doesn't matter where do I tap, it will show me today

It also bothers me that I cannot create new events, and I cannot use dictation here - I would like to use the calendar the same way I use messages or the way I reply to messenger messages on my watch.

When can we use watch calendar the same way we use it on the phone?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:50 AM

Yes it is a special simplified version, providing this capability broadly:

Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch - Apple Support

In addition you could summon Siri for some of the basic tasks, as described in this article:

https://www.imore.com/how-view-calendar-apple-watch#siri

Beyond that, you could suggest more enhanced capabilities for future releases by logging them in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 6:50 AM in response to Narmy

Yes it is a special simplified version, providing this capability broadly:

Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch - Apple Support

In addition you could summon Siri for some of the basic tasks, as described in this article:

https://www.imore.com/how-view-calendar-apple-watch#siri

Beyond that, you could suggest more enhanced capabilities for future releases by logging them in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Apple watch SE calendar problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.