Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar not syncing with iphone and apple watch

I have a new apple watch series 7 and paired with my iphone running os 15.1. some of my calendar events show on my watch but not all. how can i get all my events on the watch? i have my calendar on my watch set to mirror my iphone.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 9:34 AM

Hello modicasj,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand not all of your Calendar data is showing up on your Apple Watch like you expect.

To get started, let's make sure all the desired calendars are enabled for your Apple Watch.

This Apple Support page has those steps under the 'Adjust calendar settings' section: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let us know if the issue remains.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 9:34 AM in response to modicasj

Hello modicasj,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand not all of your Calendar data is showing up on your Apple Watch like you expect.

To get started, let's make sure all the desired calendars are enabled for your Apple Watch.

This Apple Support page has those steps under the 'Adjust calendar settings' section: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let us know if the issue remains.

Cheers!

calendar not syncing with iphone and apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.