Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Apple Watch to certain categories in health app and how to make cardio fitness level work too

so I played with my health app yesterday accidentally deleted my Apple Watch device from the health app and then unpaired and paired my watch back in to see if it would sync back there it did, but for a few categories like steps I can not sync to the health app from my watch I tried to edit did not give me a choice to chose Apple Watch. What would I need to do? Also, how do I sync my Apple Watch too to my cardio fitness level on health app and get it to work if everything is almost ready to go?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:25 AM

If you have a backup from just before you played with the health app then you can restore from that backup,if you don't have a backup then deleting a device deletes all the badges awards etc associated with that device and you cannot get it back.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 6:25 AM in response to jeannie6

If you have a backup from just before you played with the health app then you can restore from that backup,if you don't have a backup then deleting a device deletes all the badges awards etc associated with that device and you cannot get it back.

Syncing Apple Watch to certain categories in health app and how to make cardio fitness level work too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.