Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switched to Apple music through Verizon.

Switched to Apple music through Verizon. How do I keep my music library when I cancel the subscription at Apple?

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 7:25 AM

Hi sanford163,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, you would like to switch your Apple Music subscription from being billed through Apple to being billed through your mobile carrier, do we have that right? Will you be using the same Apple ID? If so, unless there is a lapse in your subscription, your music library should not be affected. Check out more information here: About joining Apple Music through your mobile phone service provider.

Have a good one!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 7:25 AM in response to sanford163

Hi sanford163,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, you would like to switch your Apple Music subscription from being billed through Apple to being billed through your mobile carrier, do we have that right? Will you be using the same Apple ID? If so, unless there is a lapse in your subscription, your music library should not be affected. Check out more information here: About joining Apple Music through your mobile phone service provider.

Have a good one!

Switched to Apple music through Verizon.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.