Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view home videos on my tv, I can view on other apple tv devices but not on Samsung tv

How do I set up my Samsung tv to allow playing my home videos on Apple TV app

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 2:46 PM

Home Sharing content is available on Apple devices, such as Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV boxes.

Home Sharing content is not available in the Apple TV app on third party streaming devices.

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

Videos in your iCloud Photo Library are accessible on Apple devices, such as Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV boxes.

Videos in your iCloud Photo Library are not available in the Apple TV app on third party streaming devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 2:46 PM in response to Chuyphone

Home Sharing content is available on Apple devices, such as Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV boxes.

Home Sharing content is not available in the Apple TV app on third party streaming devices.

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

Videos in your iCloud Photo Library are accessible on Apple devices, such as Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV boxes.

Videos in your iCloud Photo Library are not available in the Apple TV app on third party streaming devices.

How to view home videos on my tv, I can view on other apple tv devices but not on Samsung tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.