Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Randomly deleted contact

I’ve been using iPhone 11. Recent days I realized that some of my contacts have been deleted out of my control. Why might it have happened?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 9:17 AM

Hi hüseyin1881,

We see you're having trouble with your Contacts. Have you recently removed any of the mail accounts from your device? If so it's possible that those contacts could have been associated with the removed account. Additionally, if you use iCloud, have you visited the iCloud website from a computer to see if your contacts are there? You can learn more about iCloud Contacts here: Set up and use iCloud Contacts

We hope this helps and look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 9:17 AM in response to hüseyin1881

Hi hüseyin1881,

We see you're having trouble with your Contacts. Have you recently removed any of the mail accounts from your device? If so it's possible that those contacts could have been associated with the removed account. Additionally, if you use iCloud, have you visited the iCloud website from a computer to see if your contacts are there? You can learn more about iCloud Contacts here: Set up and use iCloud Contacts

We hope this helps and look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care.

Randomly deleted contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.