You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mail app showing up in screen time

The app called my mail keeps showing up on my screen time report. I have never downloaded this on any device and neither has anyone in my Apple family. I saw another thread with this issue but the problem was not resolved. As far as I can tell they didn’t figure out what caused this and I’d like to know because this happened multiple times.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 1:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 10:00 AM

Hello Endermyne,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We see that you are experiencing some issues with Screen Time reporting on an app that isn't installed on your device. We are happy to help provide a bit of guidance.

To start, have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own to try to resolve this issue? If you haven't already tried turning Screen Time off and back on again, we would recommend trying that first. Just go to Settings > Screen Time, and tap on Turn Off Screen Time at the bottom of the page. Power cycle the iPhone then turn it back on and keep an eye out for it happening again.

Keep us updated on how it goes. We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2021 10:00 AM in response to Endermyne

Hello Endermyne,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We see that you are experiencing some issues with Screen Time reporting on an app that isn't installed on your device. We are happy to help provide a bit of guidance.

To start, have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own to try to resolve this issue? If you haven't already tried turning Screen Time off and back on again, we would recommend trying that first. Just go to Settings > Screen Time, and tap on Turn Off Screen Time at the bottom of the page. Power cycle the iPhone then turn it back on and keep an eye out for it happening again.

Keep us updated on how it goes. We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

My mail app showing up in screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.