You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have this app and it pops up in my screen time

ok So I saw that someone else was having the same problems and had no answers to it so I now need some help. For the past few days now my phone has had a app that I have never downloaded that I’ve never touched never used my family members don’t use it or never touched it and yet it pops up in my screen time it makes it so aggravating because I only have two hours of screen time for games and that app uses 30 minutes of my game screen time that app is named myMail:e-mail client box app if anybody knows what to do please tell me or do I have to get like some sort of antivirus because I’m starting to think this is a Trojan horse

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 8:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2022 9:11 PM

Hey sorry it took a little bit Took a little bit of research but a game named rush royal which I do have downloaded apparently for some reason is being listed as the myMail sorry for the inconvenience but apple can you like fix the naming for the screen Time situation because it really freaked my family out thanks you and the reason why I know this is because I spent five extra minutes testing out every single game I have and and then I played 10 minutes of rush Royale and added 10 minutes to the myMail So there we go it’s solved just apples bad part of naming and app referencing, stuff I guess

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 18, 2022 9:11 PM in response to SravanKrA

Hey sorry it took a little bit Took a little bit of research but a game named rush royal which I do have downloaded apparently for some reason is being listed as the myMail sorry for the inconvenience but apple can you like fix the naming for the screen Time situation because it really freaked my family out thanks you and the reason why I know this is because I spent five extra minutes testing out every single game I have and and then I played 10 minutes of rush Royale and added 10 minutes to the myMail So there we go it’s solved just apples bad part of naming and app referencing, stuff I guess

I don’t have this app and it pops up in my screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.