Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scanner Software Late 2013 iMac

I am looking for a little help from everyone out there. I just purchased a late 2013 iMac. It is in wonderful shape and it is running Catalina. I have a great little scanner the Cannon CanoScan LIDE 210. The system has found the scanner but I am unable to load the software from the scanner on it. I have been to Cannon website and downloaded drivers but the program Navigator which the scanner comes with will not load at all. Any suggestions from the world out there.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 2:58 PM

Image Capture is preloaded on the computer as part of Mac OS. Please use that as your scanning app. If for some reason it does not work please navigate to Hamrick.com and try out Vuescan. Vuescan is a paid for app but it has a fully functional trial. Chances are excellent one of these solutions will work fine.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 2:58 PM in response to emil172

Image Capture is preloaded on the computer as part of Mac OS. Please use that as your scanning app. If for some reason it does not work please navigate to Hamrick.com and try out Vuescan. Vuescan is a paid for app but it has a fully functional trial. Chances are excellent one of these solutions will work fine.

Scanner Software Late 2013 iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.