Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’d like to request a refund!

Good day

i downloaded the speechify app. I saw where the app provided 3 day free trial. It also noted that I would be updated before it charged for the subscription. With that in mind I agreed and proceeded. However my card was charged immediately. Is there any way for me to receive a refund? I messaged the app help center but they advised me to email Apple support.

please advise

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 3:36 PM

5 replies

Jul 14, 2021 6:06 AM in response to afif209

afif209 wrote:

You charge me £ 87.00 for something in your Web I was only looking at it. And I found that you taken from my bank account that money.
Without my permission.
I am an old man and I recently had an open heart operation.
I am not into music. And I want my money back as soon as possible.
Thank you
A. BITTAR

You don't seem to understand you are NOT speaking with Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. I'm sorry about your health issues, but no one here can give you any money back because no one here took any of your money.

At the very top of this page is a Related Article link (words in blue). Click that link and follow the directions to request a refund from Apple. Or if that is too difficult, click this link --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I’d like to request a refund!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.