Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello i just got a iphone 12 pro and not all my stuff was downloaded how do i transfer it back to my new phone from my old

so how do i transfer all my stuff from the iphone 11 pro to my iphone 12 pro

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 8:45 PM

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 8:45 PM in response to tallyhawk30

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

hello i just got a iphone 12 pro and not all my stuff was downloaded how do i transfer it back to my new phone from my old

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.