Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to iOS 12 my iPhone 6 is stuck on Apple logo progress bar

I upgraded my iPhone 6 to ios12 the Apple logo and the progress bar is not loading for about 9hours what should I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 5:16 AM

After you update iOS or iPadOS, restore from a backup, or erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your device displays the Apple logo with a progress bar. When this occurs, the progress bar might be moving very slowly or seem like it isn't moving. Let the device complete the update, restore, or erase process.

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 5:16 AM in response to adekanye177

After you update iOS or iPadOS, restore from a backup, or erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your device displays the Apple logo with a progress bar. When this occurs, the progress bar might be moving very slowly or seem like it isn't moving. Let the device complete the update, restore, or erase process.

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring ...

After upgrading to iOS 12 my iPhone 6 is stuck on Apple logo progress bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.