Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod not responding!

Hey guys, it’s been the second day my homepod is not responding and the only thing it does, the volume buttons/lights are flashing. Tried restore it but after a long time the red light turns again into the volume buttons that are flashing. Anyone found any solution? I’m from Cyprus, is not easy for me to bring it back to UK for repair, though is in warranty.

HomePod, 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 12:55 PM

OK, that isn't one of the conditions listed at Identify status lights on HomePod - Apple Support. One of mine has a similar issue, but with a period of about 13 seconds, again the light stays on for about 1 second. For both of us I think this is some kind of unrecoverable boot loop. At present Apple don't appear to have any fix, and as far as I know the only service option is a replacement unit at pretty much full cost. 😞

tt2

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 12:55 PM in response to Andreas Kirini

OK, that isn't one of the conditions listed at Identify status lights on HomePod - Apple Support. One of mine has a similar issue, but with a period of about 13 seconds, again the light stays on for about 1 second. For both of us I think this is some kind of unrecoverable boot loop. At present Apple don't appear to have any fix, and as far as I know the only service option is a replacement unit at pretty much full cost. 😞

tt2

Homepod not responding!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.