Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn on my macbook air it randomly just won’t turn on it had no damage it was never dropped or water spilled and i won’t turn on?

My macbook air just randomly won’t turn on, there is no damage to it, i never dropped it or spilled water and it’s just a completely black screen how do i fix it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 3:22 PM

Hi there.

You should try the troubleshooting tips listed here if you are unable to start your Mac. If your Mac is not turning on at all - in that is showing no signs of life when you attempt to power it on - it is advised you contact Apple Support, as there may very well be some sort of damage to the laptop.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 3:22 PM in response to victoria_delatte

Hi there.

You should try the troubleshooting tips listed here if you are unable to start your Mac. If your Mac is not turning on at all - in that is showing no signs of life when you attempt to power it on - it is advised you contact Apple Support, as there may very well be some sort of damage to the laptop.

how do i turn on my macbook air it randomly just won’t turn on it had no damage it was never dropped or water spilled and i won’t turn on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.