Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video transfer

How can I transfer a large video from my PC onto my iPad,iPhone etc…

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 3:29 PM

8 replies

Jul 13, 2021 3:39 PM in response to mattylewis98

You have a variety of options to transfer files.

1. You could upload your video to a cloud service, eg. iCloud and download the file onto your iPad using the files app. I frequently do this at work to go from PC to iPad. Google, dropbox, etc will all work too.
  2. You can connect and transfer files through iTunes, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301
  3. You may be able to transfer using an external drive and dongle connected to your iPad too

Jul 13, 2021 3:36 PM in response to mattylewis98

I know I’m answering my own question but I didn’t see any open communities that I could give my reply to.

so I wanted to get a video of 0.99GB off my Aunties PC onto my photos app on all my devices but when I tried plugging it in it just wouldn’t and came up with connection problems and this is after buying a USB-C lead for this exact problem so I wasn’t too happy and apple support wasn’t too help full.

So !!! What you wanna do is open a onedrive account, open it on google and import your video, then download the OneDrive app on your phone or iPad and then press the three little dots next to your video; hit download, it will then be imported into your photos app.

thus syncing with your iCloud will then be uploaded onto every device.

Video transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.