Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting to Apple TV+ on Windows PC without a credit card

Hi,

Every time i try to watch Apple TV+ on my media PC, I get a request for a credit card. I don't have one. My account balance will cover the cost of subscription. How else can I verify my identity?

My phone screen is too small for TV, other hardware is too old.

thanks,

homwcat

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:18 PM

The request fro a credit card is about user/age verification. It is not about payments. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. The support document doesn’t list any alternatives. You may want to consider a streaming device and TV. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. Or you may want to contact the Apple Support staff.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 11:18 PM in response to homecat4

The request fro a credit card is about user/age verification. It is not about payments. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. The support document doesn’t list any alternatives. You may want to consider a streaming device and TV. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. Or you may want to contact the Apple Support staff.

Connecting to Apple TV+ on Windows PC without a credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.