Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Late Mac book 2013 not updating

Dear community, I need help .. I have late Mac book 2013 model , it promted me to update so I downloaded the update .. but then it told me to restart , I also did that ... now every time it shows no display and black screen .. sometimes it shows the Apple logo but at 50% May be the screen goes black ... and I cannot open my Apple Mac book .. plz can any one help ???

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 7:31 PM

Abdullah_123 Said:

"Late Mac book 2013 not updating: Dear community, I need help .. I have late Mac book 2013 model , it promted me to update so I downloaded the update .. but then it told me to restart , I also did that ... now every time it shows no display and black screen .. sometimes it shows the Apple logo but at 50% May be the screen goes black ... and I cannot open my Apple Mac book .. plz can any one help ???"

-------

Sites to visit:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 7:31 PM in response to Abdullah_123

Abdullah_123 Said:

"Late Mac book 2013 not updating: Dear community, I need help .. I have late Mac book 2013 model , it promted me to update so I downloaded the update .. but then it told me to restart , I also did that ... now every time it shows no display and black screen .. sometimes it shows the Apple logo but at 50% May be the screen goes black ... and I cannot open my Apple Mac book .. plz can any one help ???"

-------

Sites to visit:

Late Mac book 2013 not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.