Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my MacBook to display internet page? Won't connect properly

I can't get my Mac to display internet page. Internet is connected & was working just fine a couple of days ago

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 8:45 PM

prestige1968 Said:

"How do I get my MacBook to display internet page? Won't connect properly: I can't get my Mac to display internet page. Internet is connected & was working just fine a couple of days ago"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Try Another Browser:

Have access to another computer? If so, get the installer for another browser (i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) other than Safari, and see if you can get that to work.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 8:45 PM in response to prestige1968

prestige1968 Said:

"How do I get my MacBook to display internet page? Won't connect properly: I can't get my Mac to display internet page. Internet is connected & was working just fine a couple of days ago"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Try Another Browser:

Have access to another computer? If so, get the installer for another browser (i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) other than Safari, and see if you can get that to work.

How do I get my MacBook to display internet page? Won't connect properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.