Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods 2nd Generation issue

Whenever I connect my Airpods to my mac for my regular teams call, My mobile shows like the airpods is also connected to it and it is poping up repeatedly , it does not affect my connection in my teams call , but still whenever i unlock my phone the same issue is continued. And my mobile shows like Airpods is also connected to my mobile too.

Do resolve this issue. You can see the pop up in the image inserted.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 9:26 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2021 4:09 PM in response to Aadhersh03

Good afternoon Aadhersh03,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are switching the AirPods Pro connection to the Mac for your team's video call, but they are still showing connected to your iPhone. Are you using the Microsoft Teams app for your conference call? Does this happen when using FaceTime?

What macOS and iOS are you running on your devices?

Use AirPods with your Mac - macOS User Guide

Do you have Handoff enabled between your iPhone and your Mac?

Pick up where you left off with Handoff on Mac

Try removing the AirPods Pro from your ears and placing them in their case.

Then open the Microsoft Teams app on your Mac, insert the AirPods and choose them as the audio source within the Microsoft software. Does that resolve the issue for you?

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

Airpods 2nd Generation issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.