Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Airpods pro 2 constantly disconnects from m1 macbook pro

My airpods pro 2 constantly disconnects from my m1 macbook pro. It never does this with my ipad or iphone and i have the latest mac os updates. what gives apple?? software quality control has just been getting worse it feels like

Posted on May 6, 2023 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 8:42 PM

Hi Jd6885,

welcome too the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: My airpods pro 2 constantly disconnects from my m1 macbook pro.

Sounds like there may be some sort of interference .

You may just need to check that there is no wireless interference or any obstructions between you and your device:

Eg:

What to do: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted – Apple Support

or

How to: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Eg: says

"Avoid using your wireless devices near common sources of interference, such as power cables, microwave ovens, fluorescent lights, wireless video cameras, and cordless phones".

Resource: AirPods User Guide – Apple Support 

More support / info:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2023 8:42 PM in response to Jd6885

Hi Jd6885,

welcome too the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: My airpods pro 2 constantly disconnects from my m1 macbook pro.

Sounds like there may be some sort of interference .

You may just need to check that there is no wireless interference or any obstructions between you and your device:

Eg:

What to do: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted – Apple Support

or

How to: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Eg: says

"Avoid using your wireless devices near common sources of interference, such as power cables, microwave ovens, fluorescent lights, wireless video cameras, and cordless phones".

Resource: AirPods User Guide – Apple Support 

More support / info:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Airpods pro 2 constantly disconnects from m1 macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.