You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I access my gmail account on icloud

Can I access my gmail account through icloud account?

Servers/Datacom

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 4:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 7:07 AM

Salutations bright170, 

It sounds like you’re asking if you can access your Gmail account data such as synced data and emails using your iCloud account and reviewed Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device while working to answer that question. The answer is no. 

To access your Gmail account you’ll need to use Google’s website, any available Google apps or add the account to your device such as in the Apple Mail app, Calendar app, etc. You’ll then need your Gmail account login details to sign in. 

Here’s how to add an account to your device(s). 

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2021 7:07 AM in response to bright170

Salutations bright170, 

It sounds like you’re asking if you can access your Gmail account data such as synced data and emails using your iCloud account and reviewed Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device while working to answer that question. The answer is no. 

To access your Gmail account you’ll need to use Google’s website, any available Google apps or add the account to your device such as in the Apple Mail app, Calendar app, etc. You’ll then need your Gmail account login details to sign in. 

Here’s how to add an account to your device(s). 

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac

Thanks. 

Can I access my gmail account on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.