Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod Mini not compatible to wifi

While trying to setup my homepod mini, i get an error saying the wifi is incompatible. How do i fix it?

HomePod mini

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 12:46 PM

Typically the issue is that your Wi-Fi network has a client isolation or wireless security feature enabled that allows connections to the Internet but blocks peer to peer traffic. See If you can't set up HomePod - Apple Support. Note that:

• HomePod doesn't support public or subscription networks with sign-in requirements. These networks are often in places such as businesses, schools, dorms, blocks of flats, hotels and shops. 

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 12:46 PM in response to Dev_Bhasin

Typically the issue is that your Wi-Fi network has a client isolation or wireless security feature enabled that allows connections to the Internet but blocks peer to peer traffic. See If you can't set up HomePod - Apple Support. Note that:

• HomePod doesn't support public or subscription networks with sign-in requirements. These networks are often in places such as businesses, schools, dorms, blocks of flats, hotels and shops. 

tt2

Homepod Mini not compatible to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.