Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification of data breach related to my password.

Where can I look up again the notification I received advising of passwords and (actual/potential) data breach?

iPhone XR, 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 10:34 AM

Hi regla226,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue locating the Passwords & Privacy feature. We're happy to help.

You can view details by navigating to Settings > Passwords > Security Recommendations. The article here has the steps and information as well: Passwords & Privacy

If you have concerns about the overall security of your Apple ID, check out the article below to further assist:

Security and your Apple ID

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

and

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2021 10:34 AM in response to regla226

Hi regla226,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue locating the Passwords & Privacy feature. We're happy to help.

You can view details by navigating to Settings > Passwords > Security Recommendations. The article here has the steps and information as well: Passwords & Privacy

If you have concerns about the overall security of your Apple ID, check out the article below to further assist:

Security and your Apple ID

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

and

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Cheers!

Notification of data breach related to my password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.