Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disposing of old Apple devices at the nearest Apple Store?

I take it the dropping of old Apple devices at the Apple Store is meant for individual consumers and not for business or educational customers?

If educational customers can drop off their old Apple devices is there a limit on the number of devices to drop off?

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 7:35 PM

I take it the dropping of old Apple devices at the Apple Store is meant for individual consumers and not for business or educational customers?

First, we are end users like you, not Apple, so if Apple does not publish what extended scenarios are covered, we cannot give you an "official" answer. However, the FAQs in this Apple page:

Apple Trade In - Apple

say this:

so educational customers can recycle through Apple.

If educational customers can drop off their old Apple devices is there a limit on the number of devices to drop off?

The article does not cover quantity so you will need to ask Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2021 7:35 PM in response to helen_rapozo

First, we are end users like you, not Apple, so if Apple does not publish what extended scenarios are covered, we cannot give you an "official" answer. However, the FAQs in this Apple page:

Apple Trade In - Apple

say this:

so educational customers can recycle through Apple.

The article does not cover quantity so you will need to ask Apple.

Jul 16, 2021 7:39 PM in response to helen_rapozo

If you are an education customer, contact your dedicated Apple rep. They can best guide you as to recycling options near you. Often bulk collection may not be handled directly through Apple but through a third-party, or community agency. Eg. In my city, city government operates a recycling yard that collects all e-waste from our schools.

Disposing of old Apple devices at the nearest Apple Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.