Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty

I will like too know how to use my warranty to get a new iPad

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 6:57 PM

lameeka Said:

"Warranty: I will like too know how to use my warranty to get a new iPad"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Based on Prior Experience: It may take a few service attempts. Apple likely will only work on it, and give the same one back to you. You won't get a replacement, until a bunch of attempts to fix it. But, no one here has any ultimate say in this. These are user-to-user forums. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if and when getting a new iPad can be an option for you. If need be, consider performing a screensharing session with them. That will allow them to see what is occurring firsthand from your prospective.  Apple will run you through the fix.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2021 6:57 PM in response to lameeka

lameeka Said:

"Warranty: I will like too know how to use my warranty to get a new iPad"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Based on Prior Experience: It may take a few service attempts. Apple likely will only work on it, and give the same one back to you. You won't get a replacement, until a bunch of attempts to fix it. But, no one here has any ultimate say in this. These are user-to-user forums. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if and when getting a new iPad can be an option for you. If need be, consider performing a screensharing session with them. That will allow them to see what is occurring firsthand from your prospective.  Apple will run you through the fix.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.