Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent with Siri

How do you disable “sent by Siri” in iMessage? Why is there not a way to turn this off like read receipts in iMessage? Come on Apple. How about some privacy? I thought Apple was big on privacy.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 3:54 PM

Thank you for the input. I have since made my request at Apple.com/feedback. I am also glad that you find this "comforting". I find it annoying. It should be something that can easily be turned off for those do not require a spell checker or don't want "sent by Seri" attached to their iMessage. Apple did the same thing with mail by automatically attaching a signature "sent with iPhone". It was also annoying but easy to turn off or create a personal signature.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 3:54 PM in response to muguy

Thank you for the input. I have since made my request at Apple.com/feedback. I am also glad that you find this "comforting". I find it annoying. It should be something that can easily be turned off for those do not require a spell checker or don't want "sent by Seri" attached to their iMessage. Apple did the same thing with mail by automatically attaching a signature "sent with iPhone". It was also annoying but easy to turn off or create a personal signature.

Sent with Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.