Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch doesn’t eject all the water. Not even ejecting it several times. What can I do about it?

Many times I'd like to swim while wearing my Watch, I think it’s too risky. Because of three reasons. The first and main reason is that, I don’t think Water Lock enables automatically when swimming while wearing your Apple Watch. Second reason is, all the water that gets in its speaker doesn’t eject unless I disable water lock and eject it several times, which is very lazy to me. The third reason is because the battery starts running out quicker. But everytime I notice that when it happens, I need to erase my watch and Set it up again “as a new watch” without restoring it from backup because if I restore it from a backup, the battery keeps running out quickly. Is it recommended to send my Apple Watch Device to an Apple Store and ask for a replacement?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 6:02 PM

First, water Lock turns on automatically only when you begin a water-based workout, such as swimming or surfing. Second, tkl eject all the water, you need to turn the Digital Crown rapidly. As far as the battery draining issue, I have not experienced that, but I won't dispute your claim. For more info, see:

How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2021 6:02 PM in response to santizubiriaa

First, water Lock turns on automatically only when you begin a water-based workout, such as swimming or surfing. Second, tkl eject all the water, you need to turn the Digital Crown rapidly. As far as the battery draining issue, I have not experienced that, but I won't dispute your claim. For more info, see:

How to use Water Lock and eject water from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

My Apple Watch doesn’t eject all the water. Not even ejecting it several times. What can I do about it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.