Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete or block receiving emails?

All of a sudden I have been getting emails sent to an email address I never set up. It has my first name followed by aol.com. How can I delete or block receiving emails to this address?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 10:20 AM

Ok, since you are getting this issue on multiple email clients, the issue most likely needs to be resolved with your email account. By that I mean, how you would block unwanted emails would be dependent on what blocking features your email provider offers you. With that said, I suggest that you contact both AOL & Verizon support for further assistance with this.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 10:20 AM in response to bud45

Ok, since you are getting this issue on multiple email clients, the issue most likely needs to be resolved with your email account. By that I mean, how you would block unwanted emails would be dependent on what blocking features your email provider offers you. With that said, I suggest that you contact both AOL & Verizon support for further assistance with this.

How can I delete or block receiving emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.