Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone displaying wrong location

Can anyone help me understand why the iPhone I have with me says it is in another place than I am currently ? I have had this happen before and it said I was on the next street over then just keep moving around that area even though I was stationary. As you can see from the photo my location and my phones location are not that close in proximity. But my phone was and is still currently in my hand. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 10:17 PM

2 replies

Jul 18, 2021 12:45 AM in response to scottie-from-idle

That’s what I didn’t understand even after it was fully refreshed it still said I was not with my phone, so odd. I’ll chalk it up to the LTE though. I turned on WIFI and it does seem like I am where I am (for lack of a better term) just says I’m outside my actual location. I guess it’s just pinpointing the signal and coordinates. Thanks for your help.

iPhone displaying wrong location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.