You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone will not turn on. It blinks with the apple logo when I try to reboot it.

I have charged my iphone over night. Tried to reboot it by holding the volume and power button ... It continues to just blink the apple logo and will not go further.

I have logged in apple and downloaded the most updated version of iTunes. But I'm not sure the last time my phone was backed up to the cloud.

Really hoping not to lose a lot of data. Any help is appreciated!

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 6:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 1:19 PM

If your [iOS 13 or higher] iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - https://support.apple.com/HT210616

If they do not work then follow the advice at the end of the documents about contacting Apple.

1 reply

my phone will not turn on. It blinks with the apple logo when I try to reboot it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.