Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wrong inbox

Why is my main going into another folder mailbox instead of the inbox? My emails ate to going into my email inbox they are being sent to another folder.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 6:59 AM

djldfw wrote:

Why is my main going into another folder mailbox instead of the inbox? My emails ate to going into my email inbox they are being sent to another folder.

What other folder?

Move your mouse to right side to reveal some options, spin the carrot or add mailboxes here if necessary...

Change Mailbox Behaviors preferences in Mail on Mac ...

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If no insight or resolve, removing the email account and then add it back in to sort anomalies...

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 6:59 AM in response to djldfw

djldfw wrote:

What other folder?

Move your mouse to right side to reveal some options, spin the carrot or add mailboxes here if necessary...

Change Mailbox Behaviors preferences in Mail on Mac ...

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If no insight or resolve, removing the email account and then add it back in to sort anomalies...

Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

wrong inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.