Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone X cannot receive or make calls all of a sudden from inside the house. However I can make and receive calls anywhere else outside or I side.

My iPhone X all of a sudden cannot make or receive phone calls. However I can make and receive calls outside of the house and inside anywhere else. What could be the problem?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:05 PM

6 replies

Jul 18, 2021 6:27 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you Lawrence. The crazy thing is that my husband has an iPhone 6 we live in the same house use the same WIFI and he can make and receive calls inside the house but i cannot. Very strange. Never have I experienced this.

Just checked if Verizon had any outages in the area and they don’t. Either way …. My husband’s phone works so that wouldn’t make sense. Don’t know what to do?

Thank you for your help.

My iPhone X cannot receive or make calls all of a sudden from inside the house. However I can make and receive calls anywhere else outside or I side.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.