Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I make or receive calls on my iPhone

today i found that suddenly I cannot make calls or receive calls. On incoming calls, my phone rings but I am unable to connect and on outgoing calls I can see the number of seconds of call, but can’t even hear it ringing or if other party has picked up. Pls advise. Thank you. (.I am able to send and receive texts).

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 5:57 PM

Start here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204027

4 replies

Oct 13, 2019 3:16 PM in response to Mycalligrapher

After the update about 6 days ago, I have not been able to make and receive phone calls on my 5S phone. I even bought a newer phone and had it set up today. Still cannot make phone calls from my apartment. Calls away from this area seems to be working. This problem only started with the last update.

I have Flash Wireless as my carrier, but they use Verizon towers(?)

Why can’t I make or receive calls on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.