Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sinc my iPhone email to this iPad?

I am on my iPad and I’m trying to get my mail that for some reason only goes to my iPhone can you help me sync the two?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 10:21 PM

My-T-Moe Said:

"How to sinc my iPhone email to this iPad?: I am on my iPad and I’m trying to get my mail that for some reason only goes to my iPhone can you help me sync the two?"

-------

Use of an App Password:

You may need to use a new app password. If you are using different devices, then you need one for each device. So, contact your eMail provider to find out how to get an App Password.

For Example:

As an example, for AOL Mail, Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 10:21 PM in response to My-T-Moe

My-T-Moe Said:

"How to sinc my iPhone email to this iPad?: I am on my iPad and I’m trying to get my mail that for some reason only goes to my iPhone can you help me sync the two?"

-------

Use of an App Password:

You may need to use a new app password. If you are using different devices, then you need one for each device. So, contact your eMail provider to find out how to get an App Password.

For Example:

As an example, for AOL Mail, Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

How to sinc my iPhone email to this iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.