Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie

I used music in imovie a month ago and now the entire library of music has disappeared ? I have effects still there in the side bar but no music . i have upgraded to the latest ios version to see if that would help but it has not . I dont have itunes but music app ?

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 3:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 12:01 AM

Try deleting peferences. To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

-- Rich

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 12:01 AM in response to moggs67

Try deleting peferences. To delete preferences, open iMovie while holding down the Option and Command keys and select to delete preferences in the box that appears. iMovie will open in a new library. Reopen your old library to get back to your projects.  Deleting preferences is a safe procedure that will not cause data loss or disruption to your project.

-- Rich

imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.