Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14 beta

I have iPhone 8, but every time I turn it on, it popping up a message “a new iOS update is available. Please update from iOS 14 beta” and the software is up to date with iOS 14.7. To restore it is failing saying the source centre is not available.

what should I do?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 5:27 AM

Remove the public beta by deleting the beta profile

Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

This is not the right forum to discuss beta

When you experience an issue or something that does not work as expected in beta, send your feedback directly to Apple with Feedback Assistant.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 5:27 AM in response to Allanbanda

Remove the public beta by deleting the beta profile

Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

This is not the right forum to discuss beta

When you experience an issue or something that does not work as expected in beta, send your feedback directly to Apple with Feedback Assistant.

IOS 14 beta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.