Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail not working after upgrading to new iPhone 11

I use to have an iPhone 6 and my voicemails appeared under the Voicemail tab as voice messages that I could listen to. Since upgrading to a new iPhone 11 my voicemails are no longer coming through as a voice message and I'm no longer notified in the Voicemail Tab that a message was left. This would allow me to activate Voicemails to old way. I cannot find any solutions as to how to get my voicemails back the way there were.

Thanks for the assistance

Craig.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 9:39 AM

trofmoc wrote:

I use to have an iPhone 6 and my voicemails appeared under the Voicemail tab as voice messages that I could listen to. Since upgrading to a new iPhone 11 my voicemails are no longer coming through as a voice message and I'm no longer notified in the Voicemail Tab that a message was left. This would allow me to activate Voicemails to old way. I cannot find any solutions as to how to get my voicemails back the way there were.
Craig.

The solution is for you to contact your cellphone provider so they can provision the new phone to use voicemail.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2021 9:39 AM in response to trofmoc

trofmoc wrote:

Craig.

The solution is for you to contact your cellphone provider so they can provision the new phone to use voicemail.

Voicemail not working after upgrading to new iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.