Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem

So I got an Apple Watch series 6 for my birthday and I connected it to my iPhone 8plus. It started to show my Snapchat notifications on the watch but not my phone. All my other apps work fine and it show I get notifications but not Snapchat

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 9:52 AM

Hi viki205, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're no longer receiving notifications for a specific app on your iPhone, but the notifications do appear on your Apple Watch. Does this seem to only happen when your iPhone is locked or asleep? If so, this is an expected behavior. For more information, please check out: Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue occurs whether or not your iPhone is locked or asleep, we ask that you check out the "If you don't see notifications for a specific app" section of the following resource: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 9:52 AM in response to viki205

Hi viki205, thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're no longer receiving notifications for a specific app on your iPhone, but the notifications do appear on your Apple Watch. Does this seem to only happen when your iPhone is locked or asleep? If so, this is an expected behavior. For more information, please check out: Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue occurs whether or not your iPhone is locked or asleep, we ask that you check out the "If you don't see notifications for a specific app" section of the following resource: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers!

Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.